[texhax] boldfacing words from a list

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Sep 28 23:18:49 CEST 2006

My hope was to be able to bold them somewhat automatically, only having
to type any markup commands once.

Thus, typing \vocabulary{profits} every time that word appears in the
source is no easier than typing \textbf{profits} every time it appears.
 In fact, the former is more keystrokes.

Typing it herself remains one of my pet peeves with our school district:
 students are required to turn in typed assignments in as early as
elementary school, but they don't get typing class until high school.  I
still don't have a satisfactory explanation from the administrators.

--Chris
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]