[texhax] Beamer on two screens

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:47:49 CEST 2006

According to documentation beamer can produce presentation for two
screens. Option I am interested in is

\usepackage{pgfpages}
\setbeameroption{previous slide on second screen=left}

However this is unnatural: it shows the previous slide while I want
the finished previous frame.

Furthermore, if I use instead
\setbeameroption{second mode text on second screen}

then anytime when I put frame option [typeset second]

it results in an error

Undefined control sequence.
\beamer at doifinframe ...rrentpagewillbelogicalpage
                                                  {2}\clearpage

This error appears even with the examples from page 188 of the manual
I use beamer 3.06 and pgf 1.01

Does anyone know how to fix it?