[texhax] Problem with latex document

Dennis Romero L. dromero at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Mon Oct 9 03:57:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

my name is Dennis Romero from Ecuador, i was reading you webpage about
Latex. I'm doing my thesis, the university made a defined format and i
have a big problem with one thing, i really hope that you can help me...

I'm trying to do this: (the paragraph must to start in the fist letter
of the section or subsection)

1.1 this is the section

    This is the first paragraph of the section, bla bla ...
    bla bla bla......
    bla bla bla......

    This is the second paragraph of the section, bla bla ...
    bla bla bla......
    bla bla bla......

    1.1.1 This is the subsection

          This is the first paragraph of the section, bla bla ...
          bla bla bla......
          bla bla bla......

          This is the second paragraph of the section, bla bla ...
          bla bla bla......
          bla bla bla......

Could you help with that??

Thanks,