[texhax] How to do the following ?

W.J. Metzger wes at hef.ru.nl
Thu Oct 5 09:50:52 CEST 2006

Please stop this discussion.  You are both right and both wrong.
Both types of LaTeX user exist, sometimes in the same person who
when pushing against a time constraint is only interested in something
that works but when having more time wants to dig deeper.

So both types of answer are appropriate, while a messages such as the
following two only create useless traffic.

Cheers, Wes

--
Dr. W. J. Metzger            Experimental High Energy Physics Group
tel. +31-24-3653127          Faculty of Science
e-mail:  wes at hef.ru.nl       or   Wesley.Metzger at cern.ch
http://home.cern.ch/metzger/ or   http://www.hef.ru.nl/~wes