[texhax] How can I get Kile (LaTeX Editor) for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger?

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Mon Oct 2 21:30:45 CEST 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 12:32 , H wrote:

> How can I get Kile (LaTeX Editor) for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger?
>
> What are the steps to follow for downloading and installing Kile on
> my mac?

The only way I know is through Fink:

http://fink.sourceforge.net/

It is a huge download, though, as Fink would have to install KDE
first in your Mac. Also, Kile is in the unstable tree, so you will
have to follow their instructions to install apps from the unstable
tree.

Now ---if you want to install Kile for its interface, an option is
TeXmaker:

http://www.xm1math.net/texmaker/

Best,

Axel