[texhax] (1) Getting text into a box that obeys margins, and (2) having text flow around a box

hgi hgi at shaw.ca
Wed May 24 03:19:41 CEST 2006

Hi All!

Can anyone tell me how to flow text into a box of whatever type, so that the text hits the right limit of the box and automatically word-breaks to the next line?  My problem right now is I can throw text into a box, but it continues beyond the boundry of the margins.

Also, is there a way (without converting to a graphic and using a Wrapfigure command) to take a very short piece of text, throw a box around it and then have the text wrap around the box?  That's a generic question   my purpose is to have a section at the end of a newsletter, in which, in a column, there is a little box containing a big italic "i" (for "information") that sits in the column while the text describing how to get more information flows about it.

My tanks to everyone on this list!

Sincerely,

-Warren