[texhax] animated gif files in Latex/Beamer

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu May 11 18:12:05 CEST 2006

b|c|r wrote:

[snip]

>>    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
>
> This, I take it, is controversial, at best.  Furthermore, none of the good
> reasons not to top-post apply to my own post.

There are, IMHO, no reasons not to top-post whatsoever, provided
that it is done intentionally and with as much consideration given
to the resulting message as would be expected for any other
placement of the newly added text.  To do otherwise is to pander
to the demands of a vociferous self-(s)elected minority who
seek to inflict their personal preferences on the far greater
but silent majority.

Philip Taylor