[texhax] using both sides of page for a 2-up latex document?

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Tue May 2 15:18:56 CEST 2006

Hmmm, took me a while to envision what you are describing, but now that
I've got it . . . I like it.  If I undersand you correctly, there is no
absolute need for me to have two pages, one with

text | text

and the other with

art | art

Instead I could just make a single page with

art | text   (or vice versa)

and print it twice.  And if I insert the paper *back* into my printer
properly, then in the second printing, text will print on the back of
art and art on the back of text.

Thank you.

--Chris
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]