[texhax] Table of Contents Question/Possibility

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Tue Mar 14 23:23:46 CET 2006

Q:  Is it possible to build a toc as follows:

1. 1.1 Introduction

2. 2.1 Curriculum

3. 3.1 Etc.

with consecutive page numbering/right adjusted ...

I cannot locate any documentation that can accommodate this request ...

Does/has anyone ever had the need to format a manuscript showing the
sectio and subsection on the same line?

If so, what do I need to include in my preamble (file?) to get it to work
like shown above.

Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated.

G. :-)

--

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department