[texhax] making tables bigger

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Wed Mar 1 16:31:48 CET 2006

I don't have the file in the original format anymore, and I can't
reproduce the error.  What you composed below worked for me too, so it
must have been some stupid mistake on my part.

Thanks anyway.

--Chris
--
Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]