[texhax] Blogs

Susan Dittmar SDittmar at eureca.de
Tue Jul 18 17:02:06 CEST 2006

Quoting Victor Ivrii (vivrii at gmail.com):
> Personally I would prefer the current
> mailing list to be replaced by a bulletin board (which could be much
> better structured).

I hope that will never happen - or at least will never *replace* the
mailing list. I *hate* boards. I want to read the new stuff at my leisure
without having to log in just to see nothing happened, and without all the
soooo much faster than from a web page...

Susan Dittmar

PS: Please don't read this mail as flaming your mail, Victor. This is not
    my intention. I know you are not alone favoring boards. I just wanted
    to voice my personal preference concerning this toppic, nothing more,
    nothing less.