[texhax] left/right page lay out

ad meskens a.meskens at ha.be
Sat Jan 21 17:22:58 CET 2006

I am looking for a package which allows to do the following: on the
right page a text (e.g. Latin or Greek) is put, on the left page the
translation is put. Both should start at the same height on the page.
This necessitates blank lines between text portions either on the left
or the right page. The translation may contain mathematical formulae.
I have added an example, made in Word so improvements are in order.
One may also think of Euclid's Elements with a mathematical explanation
on the left page (instead of in a footnote) and the translation (or
original Greek) on the right page.
Thanks,
Ad