[texhax] Adding a comment to the list of figures

"Matthias F. Jütte" mfjuette at web.de
Fri Jan 13 16:48:35 CET 2006

Hi!

I would like to include a note at the very beginning of my list of
figures that should be placed between the header and the list, with
sufficient spacing to both. How would I go about to do that?

I am pretty sure someone here can answer that question for me. Maybe you
could also include references to documents describing how to tackle this
kind of problems (getting to know and modifying pre-defined
environments) so I can try to find the solution on my own next time.

Happy Fri 13 and TIA

Matthias