[texhax] available on-line documentation

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Tue Aug 29 21:49:55 CEST 2006

William Adams <will.adams at frycomm.com> writes:

>> LaTeX requires an in depth knowledge of the library of styles.
>> The _LaTeX Companion_ is rather expensive at $51 or so from
>> Amazon. Fortunately with pdftex or Context there is plenty of
>> free doucmentation.
> There's a lot of free documentation on LaTeX as well:

Another overview of documentation on CTAN and elsewhere is gathered
together in the TeX Catalogue:

But, coming back to ConTeXt, there is no documentation available in
print so far, right? I think this is a real disadvantage as compared
to LaTeX or plain. Is someone writing on a book on ConTeXt? Or is it
still too early for this as ConTeXt is very much in development?