[texhax] TeX v. Word, etc.

Yuri Robbers yuri.robbers at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 21:35:46 CEST 2006

That sounds useful, William! That's exactly what I need: lots of crappily
formatted word stuff -> cleaned up word stuff -> input for LaTeX -> nicely
formatted document! Sinds, however, the majority of this process it is
almost certainly going to be off-topic for this list, do you mind if I
contact you off-list about this?

Cheers,
Yuri.