[texhax] switching to twocolumn, twopage after the title page

Yuri Robbers yuri.robbers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:23:55 CEST 2006

Use the multicol package: this allows changing the number of columns
(including one column for regular text) more or less at will. You can find
it on http://tug.ctan.org/cgi-bin/ctanPackageInformation.py?id=multicol (or
your local CTAN mirror of course), and that webpage will have documentation
in PDF format too.

Good luck,
Yuri.