[texhax] showkeys functionality in graphics ?

W.J. Metzger wes at hef.ru.nl
Fri Apr 14 14:17:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am looking for the following functionality.  The showkeys package
prints (unless the final option is specified) the label of figures,
tables, and bibitems  and the label specified in \ref and \cite.
The graphics package prints a frame and the name of the file in draft mode
rather than the figure itself.  I would like a mode for
\includegraphics such that in draft mode the figure is printed as well as
the name of the file in the manner of showkeys.  Has anyone implemented
something like this?

Cheers, Wes
--
Dr. W. J. Metzger            Experimental High Energy Physics Group
tel. +31-24-3653127          Faculty of Science
e-mail:  wes at hef.ru.nl       or   Wesley.Metzger at cern.ch
http://home.cern.ch/metzger/ or   http://www.hef.ru.nl/~wes
  (**)  On 1 Sept. 2004 the University of Nijmegen changed its name