[texhax] Getting Rid of Underfull HBox Errors in the URL

Jonathan Thoms jonathan.thoms at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 19:34:23 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm rather new to TeX, but I haven't been able to find an answer to my
problem on the FAQ or on Google anywhere.

My problem is that every time I use the "url" command, underfull hbox errors
are generated. LaTeX compiles my file and generates the correct output.
Nevertheless, I really don't like having errors in the compiler's output. So
is there any substitute command in some package that will do what the url
command does without the resulting underfull hbox errors?

Thanks,

Jonathan Thoms