[texhax] page margins for tableofcontents

Taylan Yetkin taylan.yetkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:20:55 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have found how to make some changes tableofcontents but I think I'm
not good enough in latex to change page margins in that. I defined page
margins in my sty file for the thesis and they work for all pages except
from Abstract,  Abbreviations, Table Of Contents etc. I need to make the
title of the page (say Contents) start from 4cm below from the top of
the page. I'm redefining \tableofcontents to be able to meet the
requirements  for the thesis format but I couldn't find a way to change
the default settings. If anyone can help me I really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot,
Taylan