[texhax] Quotes

Christian Reppel psilonline at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 29 20:11:14 CEST 2005

Hi there!

I want to use quotes from famous people in my thesis, but I want them to
indent a bit (about 0.5cm) with respect to the normal text and I want it to
be the same amout maximally from the right side of the paper. Moreover, this
"block" should be with one line white below and above "normal text" and I
want some line or equivalent on the left over the whole length of it.

Is there a way I can achieve this (defining a new environment?), so I can
use it over and over again in my document?

Thanks.