[texhax] Aid for Latex softwar

mostafa ghaderi mosmos741 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 19:35:28 CEST 2005

Dear Dr;

 I wish you all the best.

Recently I get to use LATEX for my work( I am PhD student in bioinformatics). Things going well but, I have some enquires and will be grateful if you would kindly drop me some lines regarding to my inquires.

I am working under Linux platform. I there are many softwar that provede to assi latex to perform well let say, amssymb,amsmath and
 my questions is here how I can find how many software’s are loaded by my base latex? I do have any clue about it.

Is it possible to import/insert picture to from some other program let say Microsoft Word directly to latex document? Thanks for your time.

Thanks a lot;

Mostafa

http://mail.yahoo.com