[texhax] BibTex non-author Citation Question

Dr. John Keating john.keating at nuim.ie
Wed Oct 5 16:35:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using the natbib citation package and I want to cite a
"Department of Education" report - I would like to use something like
\citep{DES:2002}, say, to produce "(Department of Education, 2002)"
in the text and "Department of Education (2002). *blah*" in the
references. However, I can't seem to avoid the author field in my
bibtex entry converted to "of Education, D. and Science (2002).
*blah*" and "(of Education and Science, 2002)" in the text!

I use \bibliographystyle{apalike} as the bibliography style! Here is
a typical bibtex entry:

@misc {DES:2002,
   author = {Department of Education and Science},
   publisher = {Department of Education and Science, Dublin},
   title = {\textit{Information Booklet for Schools on Asylum Seekers}},
   year = 2002
}

Cheers, John.

Dr. John G. Keating
Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Maynooth, Co. Kildare, IRELAND.

Email:    john.keating at nuim.ie
Tel:        +353 1 708 3854
FAX:        +353 1 708 3848