[texhax] Need help

pavlopoulos at cox.net pavlopoulos at cox.net
Sat Mar 19 01:02:10 CET 2005

Gentleman:
I have submitted a paper for publication to a scientific journal located in England in form of a floppy disk (Microsoft Windows-XP Home Addition).
However, I was advised that this was unacceptable, a Latex format was required. For time reasons, I am reluctant to learn this technique.
Is there any way I can mail (contact) someone who can transform my text into the LaTax format? I am willing to pay for this effort. My paper is only 16 pages (double-spaced) long.
Many thanks.
Regards,
Ted Pavlopoulos
(619) 222-9125