[texhax] latex2html and listings package

Ivan Ivanov rambiusparkisanius at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:22:35 CET 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I am using listings package in order to input some C/C++ source file
in my latex documents and I had no problems using listings package.
But now when I am trying to convert my latex documents to html with
latex2html I am failing to generate correctly the C/C++ sources in the
html files. For example, I am inluding my sources in my latex files
with the command
\lstinputlisting[language=C, showstringspaces=false,
    breaklines=true, breakatwhitespace=true]{../src/ch2/errortype.c}
The above command is treated literally by latex2html and the output in
the html files is:
[language=C, showstringspaces=false, breaklines=true,
breakatwhitespace=true]../src/ch2/errortype.c

I am sure I use listings packagew correctly since when my latex files
are compiled to dvi, the C code from my source are printed correctly
in the dvi file.

Could you please help me in configuring latex2html?

Reagrds and thank you in advance
Ivan Ivanov