[texhax] Page problems

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 18:23:04 CET 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 5:16, Philip G. Ratcliffe wrote:

> Try using, e.g., \enlargethispage{1cm} BEFORE the table - I don't know
> but
> it may help.

Doesn't seem to help.  The table is 51 lines long, and seems to extend
to the bottom of the (PDF) page.  The 'nopageno' package does remove
the page number.  Without it, the page number appears on line 44 (with
or without the above command).

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        |    Men are from Earth.