[texhax] Template

tomlobato tomlobato at ig.com.br
Sat Jan 29 00:36:19 CET 2005

  Well, I need to make commercial proposal (in portuguese, "proposta
comercial") and all I could reach until now with latex was ugly ones. How to
make professional commercial proposal with latex? Is there some template or
just some specific package?

  Maybe the confusion came from the term "commercial proposal". In really Im
not sure "proposta comercial" translate to "commercial proposal" in english,
maybe "buiseness proposal", anyway, a document I send to my [pretended]
client with details (technical, costs, implementation, etc...) of a service.

  Thank you
  Tom