[texhax] How to apply different fonts in equations

Raja Raja at kolam.org
Thu Jan 27 06:32:43 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm new in writing class file, while doing class file I'm getting lot of doubts some of them I've given below.

1. How to apply different fonts in equations?

2. How to apply different styles for Table Head and Table Body?

3. How can I get the figure caption width as same as the width of the figure?

4. How to generate and apply style for bibliography?

Any of you can please help me? and also pl. let me know is there any documentation to clear all of my doubts given above?

Thanks in advance.

G. Raja