[texhax] TeX capacity exceeded

Kim Cierpik cierpik at gokul.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 25 22:56:10 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm writing my PhD thesis using WinEdt.  I tried to use the Latex command
on my manuscript this afternoon, but I got the following error:

TeX Capacity Exceeded, sorry  [buffer = 20000]
1.2
If you really absolutely need more capacity, you can ask a wizard to
enlarge me.

No pages of output.

Please help me.  I need to turn my thesis in on Friday, and I'm not sure
how to change the buffer size.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim Cierpik

*  Kim M. Cierpik                            Office:  ECAE 1B26          *
*  Graduate Student/Research Assistant       Phone:   303-735-4238       *
*  Dept. of Aerospace Engineering Sciences   Fax:     303-492-7881       *
*  The University of Colorado, Boulder                                   *