[texhax] the practex journal issue #1

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jan 17 18:36:15 CET 2005

Greetings,

I'm happy to report that the first issue of The PracTeX Journal, a new
online journal from TUG, is now available to all at

  http://tug.org/pracjourn/

You are invited to read it and let the editors know your reactions :).

This journal is dedicated to the exchange of practical experience and
instruction of the use of TeX and related systems.  It is produced
entirely by volunteers, and we welcome more participants; if you'd like
to get involved, there are various possibilities suggested on the
journal web pages.

Happy reading (and writing),
karl