[texhax] Building CHM help

Konstantin Karapetyan texnic at photonica.ru
Fri Jan 14 20:33:08 CET 2005

> Use pdftex to generate the printed documentation and another tool such
> as latex2html to make the .html, then process the .html w/ Microsoft's
> HTML Help Workshop or some similar tool to make the .chm

That's exactly what I've tried first. However latex2html appeared to
be quite old and besides not very simple to use. That's why I decided
to ask here if there is any straight way to get what I want.

What is the difference between latex2html and tex2ht? Which would you
recommend? May be there is some better tex->html converter?