[texhax] Ph D dissertation in LaTeX

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Feb 15 09:36:59 CET 2005

JL012345 at aol.com :

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to typeset my doctoral dissertation using LaTeX.  I don't know if
> this is appropriate on the list, but I'd like to ask someone here to help me
> develop a skeleton to type my dissertation in accordance with my school's
> guidelines, using WinEdt (on PC Win).  I'd be glad to compensate reasonably for this.
>
> Hope this is appropriate.  Please contact me off list.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Julio

get your self a copy of memoir and it's manual. It explaines how you'd set
everything op as far as layout.

You could also use the KOMA system, which is also well documented.

--

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln