[texhax] slight dilemma

Joan Robinson jrobin at math.rochester.edu
Thu Dec 22 20:55:38 CET 2005

Is there a way to turn \thebibliography into a literal argument?  We need
to use "List of Arab Scholars" instead of REFERENCES.  Would I have to
redefine something?  The * usually allows a change to be made in a title
name, but I've tried several ways to do this and have not had any success.

Since all the \items have been cited in the very long paper, it would be
rather time-consuming to just use \description, \item, etc.

Any help/information you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Joan Robinson

Joan Robinson
Administrative Assistant, Graduate Program
Mathematics Department (Hylan 906)
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627
Phone:  (585) 275-9422