[texhax] Index and Glossary?

Magnus Ottosson it3otma at ituniv.se
Thu Dec 8 16:21:28 CET 2005

Hi!

I want to have an index list and a glossay list in my document. I have
found a couple of ways to do this but with all the solutions I have
found I have to mark each occurrence of the word at each place I have it
in the text. So if I want to have the word "latex" in my index and
glossary I have to mark the work latex with a \index{latex} at each
place it occurs in the text.

Is there a package that I can just add to a index file that I want to
have an index with the word latex and it will automatically find in the
text were it is? And the same with glossary of course?

Is it possible?

Magnus