[texhax] tex question

mary ann jenkins maj at yorku.ca
Mon Dec 5 16:06:37 CET 2005

Hi,

I am a long time user of TEX (not latex unless forced
to be) ... and I would like to know how to add line
numbers to a *.pdf manuscript.  The reason I need this
is a journal to which I wish to submit my *.pdf file
(written using TEX) requires (for review purposes) that
each line in the text be numbered.

Mary Ann Jenkins, Associate Professor
Department of Earth and Space Science and Engineering
Faculty of Pure and Applied Science
York University, 4700 Keele Street
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA,  M3J 1P3

Voice:                       (416) 736-2100 ext 22992
Office:   130 Petrie Science and Engineering Building
E-mail:                                  maj at yorku.ca
FAX:                                   (416) 736-5817