[texhax] Dots in TOC

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Aug 5 10:07:47 CEST 2005

R. Karthik :

> Hi,
>
> I need to put the dots between the toc item and its
> corresponding page number. I currently have this dots
> present for all the sections, subsections but not for
> main chapter. How do I make the dots for the main
> chapter too?
>
> Thanks,
> Karthik

Next time specify which document class etc. your using, even better
include a minimal example.

Any ways, the tocloft package will certainly help you, and the memoir
class will be even better. Read the package /  class manuals for more
information.

--

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln