[texhax] Re: TeX Live - Software

TUG Office office at tug.org
Thu Sep 30 06:24:59 CEST 2004

Hello Henry,

At 07:48 PM 9/29/2004 -0400, you wrote:
><http://www.tug.org/contact.html>http://www.tug.org/contact.html
>Dear TUG,
>I recently joined the TeX users group,

Welcome :).

>and am eager to get up an running, e.g. with some simple Latex applications.
>Today I received a Fed Ex package with the TugBoat 23:3/4, 2002 and
>preprints for the 2004 annual meeting.
>I understand I will also be receiving a DVD with software, etc.    When it
>this likely to be shipped ?

The 2004 TeX Live software won't be mailed in the next few weeks, anyway.
Sorry. Testing isn't complete, yet. You can, if you prefer, order the 2003
software *instead of* the 2004 version, which is available to mail right
away. Just let me know please. If you'd like to purchase the 2004 software
later, you can, of course do that as well for a minimal fee.

Thanks so much for checking.

Sincerely,

Robin Laakso
in the TUG office