[texhax] nar style

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 02:15:44 CEST 2004

> I have problems using nar style (Nucleic Acids Research)
> with my WinEdt and MikTex. When I compile I got errors
> like
>
> "<C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\size12.clo>><art10.sty
> !Undefined control sequence, 1.46 \intextsep 12pt plus 2
> pt minus 2 pt \@maxsep 20 pt \dblfoatsep 12 pt plus..."
>
> Can any body tell me why and how to use nar style?

nar.sty is a snare and a delusion -- it's written for latex 2.09 (it's
actually 16 years old), and as far as i can tell it does nothing for
you that current latex article.cls doesn't do.

nar.bst i've not looked at.

(i'll move nar.sty to the obsolete/ tree tomorrow morning -- can't do
it now -- my wife's already in bed...)