[texhax] documentation of MusicTex instead MusixTeX, email to author of MusiXTeX does n't work

Albert Einstein qugos at wp.pl
Tue Oct 19 11:26:54 CEST 2004

Hello

I am reading documentation of MusiXTeX, but many problems are
described in the way good for someone who knows the program.
I need instruction step by step, now I must check everything and
think many hours to discover something.
Email given in musixdoc.pdf doesn't work and I can't contact
 with author.
Do you have his new e-mail?
Ftp also is unactual.
i need instruction from MusicTex - maybe there is better
description.
End examples in folder examples also doesn't work, I can't LaTeX
them.
Great Mistery

I am waiting for your help or update

Realy Regards
PS
I have used LaTeX form two years: master thesis, books for
company, and now I try to write something for musician.

Christopher