[texhax] less gap text/display math when almost empty

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Oct 3 14:28:53 CEST 2004

Ah, fine : in that case, try adjusting \abovedisplayshortskip :
it /might/ be as simple as that, but there's a pretty severe
risk that LaTeX itself sets the primitive on entering a display,
so simple tweaking won't necessarily help ...

** Phil.
--------