[texhax] syllabus

BRØCKâQUÂNTIFIêR.ORG brock at quantifier.org
Fri Oct 1 14:59:06 CEST 2004

well, i guess that doesnt really answer my question.  but my question was
two parted.

one, what's the difference between tex and latex.  if its simple, i
suppose i  could use tex.  i know enough about latex to know that if i
follow the rules, put all the code in the right place, do a
latex document.tex
that it'll spit me out a .dvi that looks like i want.  And i dont know
much else.

second part was "Hi, i'm about to make my syllabus for next semester, does
anyone use latex for this job?  and if so, can I see your .tex file so i
can use it as a guide?"  what i actually did was google for syllabus.tex
and got about 20 of them, so i'll be fine either way.  Just thought
someone might have something they're proud of, or a bit of explicit
knowledge they'd like to share.

bobby

Don't worry.  Life's too long.
		-- Vincent Sardi, Jr.