[texhax] question regarding memoir

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 23:42:01 CEST 2004

> > Does anyone have Peter Wilson's email? I'm working with Memoir class
> > and need to find out how to make the table of contents print more
> > levels deep than the section.

i do have an email address for him, and i'm not giving it out.  he's
just retired, and is not at present responding to mail.  he's a decent
bloke, but an answer three months hence isn't going to help you, and
is going to add to the clutter when he restarts.

> I suspect Peter Wilson wrote a manual with the idea of avoiding being
> pestered for such problems: try page 105.

stranger things have been known to happen.

the other thing that might just conceivably be consulted is the tex
faq.

> P.S.  I have never ever used the memoir class, I just opened the manual (in
> pdf version) and did a search for "table of contents".

radical!

> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq

robin