[texhax] getting footmisc v5.3c

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 08:29:41 CEST 2004

> I'm a beginner and it's taken me a little time to find (it wasn't at the
> CTAN repository)

eh?  why shouldn't it be, given that i wrote it and i maintain a ctan
site?

ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/footmisc.zip

http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/footmisc.dtx
http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/footmisc.ind

> and implement (to generate the .sty file) the latest
> version (v5.3c) of the very helpful footnotes package 'footmisc'.
> Please, could any make it a little bit more available ?

what more do you want?  once you have the files, latex footmisc.ins
to get the .sty file, latex footmisc.dtx to get the documentation.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team