[texhax] Obtaining TexLive

TUG Office office at tug.org
Thu Jun 24 21:57:09 CEST 2004

Dear Arnaud,

At 01:50 PM 6/23/04, you wrote:
>as advised on your web site, I paid for the TUG membership so as to
>receive TexLive as a benefit of this membership.
>But I saw no sign of any LaTex editor yet.
>Is there a link from which I can download TexLive?

As Karl indicated you can find last year's image here:
http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/systems/texlive/

>  Should I expect to receive a CD by mail?

Yes. You will receive the 2004 TeX Live release when available (later in
the summer we hope), unless, as Karl said, you'd rather receive TeX Live
2003 instead. Just let me know. (TeX Live 2003 is available to purchase for
$15, if want to go that route, and still receive TL2004). Please see:
http://www.tug.org/join.html "Delivery of Benefits" for more information.

BTW, you should have received TUGboat 23.3-4 and 25.1. If you didn't
receive copies of those for some reason, please let me know.

Thanks for checking.

Robin Laakso
in the TUG office