[texhax] postscript printing

Calum Mackay calum.mackay at cdmnet.org
Thu Jun 24 12:38:21 CEST 2004

Sebastian Luque wrote:
> I'm using the latest OOo version (1.1) and, at least in Calc, there's only an
> option to print to a postscript file. No 'eps', unfortunately.

I've not tried it myself, but couldn't you use ps2eps to create an EPS
file from a PS one-pager?

cheers,
c.

Package: ps2eps
Version: 1.54-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4), gs, perl
  ps2eps is a tool to produce Encapsulated PostScript Files (EPS/EPSF)
  from usual one-paged Postscript documents. It calculates correct
  Bounding Boxes for those EPS files and filters some special
  postscript command sequences that can produce erroneous results on
  printers.  EPS files are needed for including (scalable) graphics
  into TeX (or even Word) documents.  Other programs like ps2epsi do
  not calculate the bounding box always correct (because the values are
  put on the postscript stack which may get corrupted by bad postscript
  code) or rounded it off so that clipping the EPS cut off some part of
  the image. Therefore ps2eps uses a resolution of 144 dpi to get the
  correct bounding box.
  .
  Homepage: http://www.tm.uka.de/~bless/ps2eps