[texhax] Summary and thanks re Importing R graphics

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Jun 4 22:25:38 CEST 2004

    > [...] I haven't tried typesetting really complex equations yet,
    > but I hope they print right.

Complex formulas are not more difficult to typeset with TeX than
simple ones.

If you have to typeset mathematics with LaTeX I recommend to
\usepackage{amsmath}.  This makes life much easier.

The documentation should be part of the TeX distribution you use.
Look for a file "amsldoc.dvi" in ..../texmf/doc .  If it doesn't
exist, look for "amsldoc.ps" or "amsldoc.pdf".

BTW., the LaTeX Companion is now 10 years old but there is a new
edition which has been published a few weeks ago.  It is certainly
worth it's money.

Is there a program called "texdoctk" on your system?  It's a
documentation browser.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25