[texhax] Include Java porgrams in latex documents

Ivan Ivanov rambiusparkisanius at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 09:23:47 CEST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I am creating a Latex document and I want to cite in
it some Java programs, the sources of which reside in
some text files. I do not want to copy and paste their
contents in my latex document, because I should
synchronize the code in the latex document with the
code of the actual programs. Can yo give an advice to
include them?
I tried with
but it wasn't displayed correctly, because some
symbols as {, } and newlines were skipped.

Thank you very much in advance

Ivan Ivanov

P.S. I remember once I saw some C++ source files
included in latex documents so I believe it will be
similar for Java ones too.

Do you Yahoo!?