[texhax] Need some help coding a style

Mohamed HOUSSNI houssni at e-press.co.ma
Mon Jul 12 18:20:21 CEST 2004

Paul van Gool a écrit :

>On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 10:33:53AM +0000, Mohamed HOUSSNI wrote:
>Tried it and it works like a charm. But I noticed that the \hrule I have in
>my headings only covers the length of the text and does not include the
>'column' that now holds the section numbers. The same thing goes for the
>chapter titles (I have an \hrule in them too). How do I make those \hrules
>cover that 'column' too?
It is obvious because \hrule follows the dimension of "\textwidth". What
you have to do for the chapter titles is to use \rule{width}{height}
instead of \hrule.
Note that:
                 width = \textwidth + the dimension of the column you
hve added
and finally you have to use:

But fot the headings it's much more special and I would like to know
what did you use for that?

Dr. Mohamed Houssni
Assistant d'Edition
Casablanca Technopark