[texhax] Help for including graphicx from different directory

Dieter Meinert DMeinert at RosenInspection.net
Tue Jan 27 13:33:35 CET 2004

I just include the image directories in my TEXINPUTS environment variable
(on Linux/Unix/Cygwin)

 Regards
 							Dieter Meinert
  ++++++ Do not support SPAM ++++++ use only plaintext for email ++++++

|=> -----Original Message-----
|=> From: texhax-bounces at tug.org
|=> [mailto:texhax-bounces at tug.org]On Behalf Of
|=> Renju Zacharia
|=> Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 1:22 PM
|=> To: texhax at tug.org
|=> Subject: [texhax] Help for including graphicx from
|=> different directory
|=>
|=> Hello TeXperts,
|=>
|=> I would like to know how I can include the graphic files from other
|=> directories. I have gone through the TeXFAQ and could not
|=> really figure
|=> out how
|=> \graphicspath works. If any one know how this can be
|=> implemented, kindly
|=> let me know. Further, if there are any other alternative methods to
|=> include files (more efficient and faster), then please let me know.
|=>
|=> I work, on WinXP, with MikTeX (using LaTeX ) on WinEdt.
|=>
|=> Any help is deeply appreciated.
|=>
|=> Zach