[texhax] Chemistry molecular structures

Luís Vitório Cargnini cargnini at matrix.com.br
Sun Feb 29 05:49:49 CET 2004

Thanks douglas i used some protein examples (desoxyribonucliec acid) and try to center using \begin{center}... but it
doesn't work, so have to exist some command like \centering to put the molecular strtuce centered in the page, at all
thanks really thank sby your answer, about your time don't worry this is a group list nobody has the obligation to do
something, a simple help is trtmendous (docs, tutorials and etc).