[texhax] Can Tex do that?

Philip TAYLOR [PC87S-O/XP] P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Feb 9 13:17:46 CET 2004

Although I agree that Robin's note of caution should be
heeded, I do not think you should allow yourself to be
put off by the complexity of the task.  In Poland, for
example, there are publishing houses that use /only/
TeX (and its adjuncts, such as MetaPost) yet produce
colour artwork that equals, if not exceeds, anything
that Quark and its friends could accomplish. I would
strongly recommend communicating with the proprietor
of one of these, Boguslaw Jackowski <bop at bop.com.pl>,
who will -- I am sure -- reassure you that /anything/
is possible using TeX.

Philip Taylor, RHBNC
--------